- Innovative lightweight oven-bake clay great for jewelry making!
- Exceptionally strong and holds details making it perfect for advanced techniques like caning and mokume gane!
- Beautiful suede-like finish when baked.
- Won’t crack when baked in large pieces
- Souffle can be mixed with other polymer clays such as premo! Sculpey or Sculpey III
Sculpey Souffle Clay, 2-Ounce, Cowboy
Sculpey Souffle is the first polymer clay brand I tried. This is an excellent choice for polymer clay beginners because it’s super easy to knead!
In additon, it has a wonderful suede-like texture, which is great for creating special effects. For this cowboy color, I love to use it to make realistic trees and envelops.
Check out how I used it in my loveletter necklace project.