How to Make Christmas Theme Polymer Clay Slab Bracelet (Beginner Friendly)
Happy holiday everyone! Today I am going to share with you guys how to make a festive polymer clay slab bracelet for Christmas!
Watch the video below to learn the project in detail.
All the materials and tools needed for this project are listed below. You can buy them by clicking the product links.
- Several 20mm Square Frames (depends on your wrist size)
- Several 15mm Square Frames (depends on your wrist size)
- 4mm Jump Rings
- OT Clasps
2. Polymer Clay
- Fimo Soft Polymer Clay Black
- Fimo Soft Polymer Clay Cherry Red
- Fimo Soft Polymer Clay Emerald
- Fimo Soft Polymer Clay White
2. Polymer Clay Shaping Tools:
- Needle tool
- Craft knife
- Small stylus tool - for picking up small polymer clay pieces
- Curved tool - for indenting the middle of the leaf
Step 1: How to Make Polymer Clay Candy Canes
Step 2. Make the Polymer Clay Holly Leaves
Step 3: Make the Polymer Clay Slab
Step 4: Create the Bracelet
If you have any suggestions for my next project, please leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you! Thank you and have a wonderful holiday!